NASCAR Legends Add Ons:
Riverside AI (AI will try to stay on the track)
Delta pace car - 69 Hurst Olds with Delta Logos by ZM
NLPalette - palette for use in NL
NLPalette How to:
1. Export the paint job via the 'export' button in the NL paint shop.
2. Copy that file and use the copy to paint your paint job.
3. Convert the palette by loading the above file into your paint program.
4. If you wish to save the original paint job, 'save as' a different name (in other words, back it up).
5. Use the select tool to select everything from the upper left corner to just below the car paint job (0,0 -> 356,226) and copy that selection.
6. Open the original paint job you exported from the NL paint shop (the one you may have backed up just in case things look odd).
7. Use the select tool to select everything from the upper left corner to just below the car paint job (0,0 -> 356,226) and then paste. (you've just pasted the new paint onto the car).
8. Import the paint job using the 'import' button in the NL paint shop.
9. Black (0,0,0) and White (255,255,255) will not import so you will need to change them in the NL paint shop (hint: use dark and light pink for black and white when painting outside the game and then replace them in game. This works well on non pink cars).
10. Change the underbody and pit crews to match the new colours if needed.